|Title:||Accounting Coordinator- Collection Analyst|
|Compensation:||Commensurate with experience|
|Location:||San Antonio, TX|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Are you seeking a challenging and rewarding career?
Workplace Resource, the premier office furniture company in south and central Texas, has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Collection Analyst.
Perform duties required to ensure the timely collection of payments and resolution of accounts receivable issues. Primary responsibilities will include collection of accounts receivable, resolution of outstanding client issues and client accounts receivable analysis and reconciliation.
- Process accounts receivable and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Research account disputes and discrepancies such as punch items, underpayments/ overpayments, non-payment, etc.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve client billing issues
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording of all accounts receivable
- Make collection calls, as needed, to resolve outstanding accounts receivable balances
- Document daily collections activity and consistently follow up on collection efforts
- Process credit card payments using online credit card site and post to account.
- Process customer credit checks, set up new customer accounts and maintain customer information in our system.
- Facilitate payment of customer invoices due by sending statement of account reminders and contacting clients
- Occasional back-up responsibilities for other accounting functions such as accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Performs additional responsibilities as requested by management.
- Associates degree in accounting, business administration or equivalent work experience
- Two years accounts receivable and general accounting experience in a commercial enterprise
- Basic knowledge of finance, accounting, sales and order management
- Basic understanding of accounting functions including General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Inventory Control and Auditing
- Experience in month-end and year-end closing procedures
- Must be detail and accuracy oriented and must have the ability to work well under pressure and to be able to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Proficient in the use of programs such as Microsoft Windows, Excel and Word and basic knowledge of business operating system software.
- Ability to communicate clearly in written and verbal form.
We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Life & ADD Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match