|Title:||Assistant Operations Manager (AU)|
|Compensation:||Commensurate with experience|
Come work for the premier office furniture company in south and central Texas!
Workplace Resource has an outstanding opportunity for an Assistant Operations Manager. Primary responsibilities include assisting the Operations Service manager in the oversight of the Installation and Logistics Service functions all with an objective of superior customer service and profitability.
- Assist the Operations Manager in the execution of successful and profitable project installations through coordination of efforts between internal and external parties to the project.
- Perform and manage tasks associated with day to day operation of Warranty-Repair
- Resolution of customer issues or problems in the field.
- Maintain & update installation service calendar
- Dispatch crew
- Coordinate, plan, and manage schedules for subcontractors to meet project requirements
- Oversees all estimating activity and repair cost estimates & budgets and work timetables
- Provide quotes for labor services/projects
- Attend construction/project meetings, conduct site visits to evaluate building and /or site for readiness
- Ensure that actual labor costs are appropriately matched to purchase orders and are compared to job cost estimates
- Collaborate with Installation Supervisors to develop a plan to complete projects safely within budgeted hours and consistent with installation plans and drawings.
- Provide support and instruction to Installation Supervisors in resolving problems, and responding to requests for changes in scope of work and/or installation schedule;
- Conduct or facilitate final walk through on installations & obtain customer acceptance form
- Ensure all necessary paperwork is submitted by install team and disseminate to appropropriate locations in accordance with established guidelines.
- Ensure adherence to Safety guidelines and that the work environment is safe and consistent within the industry.
- Document and keep current all processes. Review and recommend process improvements on a continual basis.
- Develop and maintains strong relationships with team, peers, clients, suppliers and other managers in the industry.
- Perform additional responsibilities as required.
- Five+ years progressive experience in operations/services administration or project management
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to foster a cooperative work environment.
- Ability to communicate clearly in written and verbal form.
- Ability to plan, develop and coordinate multiple projects with rapidly changing priorities
- Skilled in budget preparation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Project, Word, Excel, Outlook) and other project related software
- Skilled in conflict resolution and/or mediation skills.
- Organized and detail oriented with ability to prioritize workload.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to respond to inquiries and/or complaints from customers, both external and internal, and provide solutions that are consistent with our policies.
- Able to read and interpret project plans and specifications
- Valid driver’s license and clear driving record with ability drive bobtail truck
- Ability to work irregular hours and extended shifts
- Demonstrated commitment to professionalism, integrity and sound judgment in business transactions, while providing the highest level of customer satisfaction
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Voluntary Life & ADD Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match