|Title:||Modular Interior Construction Designer (AU)|
|Compensation:||Commensurate with experience|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
At Workplace Resource, our mission is to create great places to work through the creativity of talented people, superior services and quality products.
We have an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Modular Interior Construction Designer for our Prefabricated Interior Construction solution called DIRTT. The ideal candidate for this position will possess at least 2 years of experience in design and space planning of the DIRTT product line using ICE software. This position can be situated from our Austin OR San Antonio office.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or related field
- A minimum of two years of experience using ICE Edge software
- At least one year experience in space planning and furniture specification
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents and submittal drawings
- Proficient CAD skills
- Computer literate in the use of programs such as Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate clearly in written and verbal form.
- High level of professionalism with the ability to interface with clients via meetings with salesperson and clients
- Integrity—the individual possesses high ethical standards and expects the same from all others in the organization.
- May require limited travel
We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, 401(k) and a Bonus Plan.